Thursday, July 7, 2011

Moments That Matter Most



Yesterday I came across this, and it reminded me of my dad. When I was younger, on the many trips to the ranch I would love to just talk and talk. My dad however was often quiet and would turn to me and ask "dont you just like to be quite and think about things." As a little kid my answer was generally no. Since coming on my mission I have had quite a few drives around the state and have been able to just sit there and think. I have really come to enjoy, to just slow life down and ponder on the things that matter. Now I am sure that as time goes on I will have other things in my life that will take my time and energy. I just hope and pray that I can slow down and take the time to realize the Moments That Matter Most.

No comments:

Post a Comment